Thursday, January 6, 2011

Polyhedra Opening

If you're in Portland tomorrow for the First Friday Art Walk, stop by Space Gallery at 538 Congress Street for the opening for Polyhedra. I did this big-ass wall drawing and I have 2 paintings in the show as well. Also during the art walk, there's an exhibit of Rackstraw Downes' work at the Portland Museum of Art and Daniel Meiklejohn's work at Fore River Gallery.


This is what decadent pastries look like in front of my drawing, from Icing, Space Gallery's New Year's Eve bash.

2 comments:

The Acadian Ace said...

peeked through the window yesterday. Looks amazing! Can't wait to get a better look tomorrow, Noce work.

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

Congratulations! This looks like a great exhibition. If I was in that neck of the woods I would certainly be dropping by.