Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New baby and art shows!!

Life is exciting after the birth of our baby girl Karina. She arrived six weeks early and after ten nights in the hospital we're home to begin our new family life together.


Now that we're home I've been finding minutes between our three hour feeding schedule to run up the hill to the studio to work on last minute art obligations, which are now finished. I made a large two layer acrylic painting on polyester film that is hanging in Susan Maasch Fine Art's window, to promote an April exhibit of my ink paintings and white pencil on black paper drawings.

Here it is hanging in my studio, it's 72" wide and 80" tall:

And here are some of the pieces as they are at SMFA:

Look for an image of one of my pieces in the 2011 Portland Museum of Art Biennial in the April Art issue of Maine Home And Design


Be sure to check out the shows at SMFA and the PMA if you're in town during April!




No comments: