Thursday, March 3, 2011

Justin Bieber's Hair is Worth Every Penny

How much would his first pube be worth?! OMG!!

Sorry about all that, I just thought I'd get more hits that way, but I'm sure it will increase my bounce rate ten thousand-fold. This is a kind of Google Analytics test in a way. But Google knows this and may thwart me . ,. , ,. , . , . ,

Who cares about art, and especially this art? Five people, me included.

These first two images show the progress I made in three hours. I really want to make animations of these ink paintings because I think a time-lapse video would be really interesting in conjunction with a static final product.


detail:


Another painting at or nearing completion:

-------------------------------------------------
This is a decent article:

3 comments:

The fearless threader said...

I think more than 5 care, you have 27 followers, which is twice as many as me! Keep up the drawing though, these new ones with the ink in the middle of the lines are fascinating.

Sophia B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sophia B. said...

I've just started doing stop motion animations with ink too! You might have subconsciously inspired me me!