Friday, July 6, 2007

more is all around

I finished an ink drawing on Independence Day that I've been working on for what seems like all of time. It's hard for things like this to not finish anti-climactically, but it takes a long soaking period to decide for sure whether it's crap. Working for so long on it, keeping focus and not going astray is a fairly good indicator IMHO (LOL) of its worth.

On a more colorful note, we decided to go to the land for the 5th , just to see what was going down. It had rained moments before.

The mosquitoes and flies were going nuts for the CO2 coming out of our car's exhaust and our mouths. I went wandering in the woods. I came upon a porcupine that started to climb a small pine tree when I approached. He moved slowly and deliberately, like a sloth I saw on the TV once. Unfortunately, the sun was behind him so the picture of him could be any random blob in a tree.




No comments: